Open Truck loading Bellows
PCEMTECH Loading Bellows are used for efficient, dust controlled discharging of dry, dusty bulk solids into open Lorries or trucks.
The loading spouts are provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer bellows to provide for dust removal.
First the Loading Bellows is lowered from stand-by position towards the truck bed or stockpile. As soon as the bellows outlet touches the surface, a slack cable switch mounted outside the transmission box stops lowering of the bellows. A limit switch inside the transmission box stops both full extension and contraction of the bellows. Material loading starts by opening the silo outlet valve.
Once the bellows is fully contracted, the cable limit switch inside the transmission box stops operating.
- Inlet diameter: 300 mm (12 in); 400 mm (16 in)
- Maximum throughput rate: 250 m3/h (147 cfm); 440 m3/h (260 cfm)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 300 °F)
- Solid flange for dust suction
- Weather-proof, durable, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant, flexible neoprene chute covered with Hypalon®
- Two lifting cables outside the material flow raise and lower the loading bellows without cable wear due to material friction and obstruction to material flow